Ugo Irneri Scholarship for non Italian citizens coming from South, Central and Eastern European Countries
MIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy, is pleased to announce a competition for one scholarship for the master programme in insurance and risk management.
The scholarship will cover the whole tuition fees and the board and lodging expenses (6.000,00 EUR).
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management programme is the result of a close working relationship between the School and a number of leading insurance companies. It develops the competences needed to overcome the challenges that the financial and insurance world face both today and in the future.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject;
- good working knowledge of English (a TOEFL/IELTS/PTE certificate is recommended);
- preference is given to citizens of countries which have recently joined the European Community
MIB School of Management will grant the scholarship to the best candidate on the basis of educational qualifications, professional skills and motivation shown during the entrance interview.
To be considered for a scholarship, the application form for the programme must be completed on-line at www.mib.edu. In order to finalize the application, the following documents must be received:
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- If available a certificate which demonstrates an adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (alternatively, verification will be made directly by the School);
- If available a deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT (alternatively, verification will be made directly by the School).
The documentation must be received by November 26, 2012.
For more information please visit the school's website.